There are many good reasons to choose titanium statement rings for men over the more traditional gold, silver and platinum. These are some of the reasons titanium jewelry is becoming more popular.
1. Corrosion Resistant. Titanium has a high resistance to corrosion. This means that it won’t tarnish or lose color over time, like gold and silver. Even though items may be stored with extra care and attention, gold and silver will change color due to the oxygen in air and sweat. The majority of people will wear their wedding ring every day, and that only accelerates the process. But, men’s titanium rings will keep that polished look.
2. Hypoallergenic. Many people can’t wear jewelry because they are allergic to the metal. But titanium is hypoallergenic. Titanium jewelry is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
3. Durability. Men who wear their wedding rings every single day have good news as titanium is durable and resistant to scratching. It is also more resistant than gold and platinum to heat or cold.
Men who enjoy being part of sports and not spectators can be more focused on their game than worrying about their ring. Titanium mens rings can be worn by anyone, from the competitive athlete to the person who trains at the gym to the man who builds his muscles at work, these rings will suit all.
4. Strength. Titanium’s strength is higher than its weight. Titanium is lighter than other metals, such as gold and silver, and it has a higher strength ratio than steel. A lighter ring is more comfortable to wear, which is why many men have made the switch to titanium jewelry.
5. Stylish. The fashion world considers titanium men’s rings fashionable. Because titanium jewelry is new in the fashion world, designers are coming up creative ways to showcase it. This has led to a positive acceptance by men of the new look for titanium jewelry.
6. Versatile. Why is titanium jewelry so widely accepted? It is mixed with many different gemstones so it can also be used with gold or silver. It can be finished as traditional jewelry and can be engraved. However, it can also anodize to produce titanium bracelets, titanium men’s rings, and body jewelry with appealing colors.